Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Frist Blog

I've been wanting to start a blog for sometime. I found this place because of a friends so here we go with this blogging thing lol.

I can't believe it is snowing AGAIN!!! I thought we were headed into Spring and this stupid weather can't make up it's mind. We could really use some warmer weather... sigh Although Gavin is excited about the snow he wants to go play in it because he can make tracks with his trucks in the snow. Kids find the best things about anything. He LOVES the snow lol

I've been potty trainning Camdin!! AAAHHHHH!!! This is such an unique experiance compaired to Gavin. Then again I did wait till Gavin was 3 before starting the Potty Trainning stuff lol but Camdin is so interested in it that I just can't help but let him try. He has been peeing rather well in the potty if he has NOTHING on his buttom half lol...

Any who, thats all I can think to write at the moment. I'm sure I'll add more after today :) I hope these get more interesting and at least funny with the everyday experiance of raising two crazy boys lol :) oh and a husband lol

Thanks for reading
Leauna

No comments:

Post a Comment